August 9, 2013
OSWEGO - The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified home health care, long-term home health care, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The following services will be offered during the week of Aug. 19 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego and the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
- Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 9 to 11 a.m., walk-in clinic.
Immunization clinics are held every Tuesday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at 70 Bunner St, Oswego. During August, September and October, immunization clinics are held the first and third Tuesday of every month from 9 to 11 a.m. at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski. All patients with private insurance, Medicaid, or Medicaid managed care should bring their benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
For more information about public health services, contact the County Health Department, weekdays, phone 349-3547 or 1-800-596-3200, ext. 3547.
Questions about the Oswego County Public Information Office?