August 19, 2013
John DeHollander, director of the Oswego County Soil and Water Conservation District, presented an update on invasive species control practices during the Oswego County Legislature's meeting in Pulaski. The August meeting was held at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse in Pulaski, one of the oldest buildings in the county. This tradition honors the county's heritage as a half-shire county. Before 1902, Oswego County operated with two county seats, one in Oswego and one in Pulaski.
Questions about the Oswego County Public Information Office?