News and Announcements 2
- The period for paying school taxes, with the exception of the City of Fulton and City of Oswego, has now passed.
- Any unpaid school amount will appear on your January 1st property tax bill.
The Real Property Tax Service provides help and support for local governments and taxpayers in all matters relating to Real Property Tax Administration.
Our duties include:
- Maintaining the Tax Maps and GIS systems for Oswego County,
- Providing administrative support for local Assessors in the production of the annual Assessment Rolls,
- Assisting the County Treasurer with the Tax Delinquent Property Auction,
- Providing training and support for local Assessors and Boards of Assessment Review,
- Processing correction of errors for tax rolls,
- Administering and maintaining the New York State Real Property System in Oswego County,
- Assisting local school districts and municipalities in the preparation of levy and apportionment data,
- Maintaining a database of Assessment data, tax rates, and GIS shapefiles for taxpayers, consumers, and officials.
Please find what you're looking for in our popular links below or the Navigation Bar at the top of the page.
For Delinquent Tax information please contact the County Treasurer at (315) 349-8393
Comments or Questions for our office?
Send us an e-mail!