Environmental Management Council
The EMC has compiled an expansive list of environmental and energy conservation resources.
The New York State Environmental Conservation Law defines the EMC's primary mission "To serve as a review and advisory board to local and state government on matters affecting the protection, conservation, preservation and proper management of the natural resources of Oswego County. As such, the EMC is dedicated to understanding and promoting the wise use and development of Oswego County's natural resources while conserving the environment for the protection of all the people."
EMC Reports & Documents
- 2018 State of the Oswego County Environment Annual Report
- EMC 2018 Strategic Plan
- 2019 EMC Members
- Water Bottling Final Report with Summary
DEC Open Burning/ Indoor Air Quality Information
- Questions and Answers regarding New DEC Open burn Regulations (Effective Oct. 14, 2009)
- New York State Open Burning Laws Brochure
- Clean Air Starts at Home (DEC)
Questions about the Oswego County Environmental Management Council?