most requested services

Latest News Departments Tax Info Apply For... Covid-19 Info

stay connected


Contact Us

800-596-3200 Citizen Request

Court Records

The County Clerk's office serves as clerk for the Supreme and County Courts. The clerk's office files the records and maintains court proceedings including criminal and civil cases. The county clerk's office also accepts certain court surcharge payments. Copies of divorces and other court cases are available with proper identification. Please  call 315-349-8615 for more information. 

Pro se divorce packets are available in the Court House  at 25 E. Oneida St., Oswego, NY 13126 (behind the Oswego County Legislative office building).

Please see the Schedule of Fees for filing fees.

Application for Index Number

Small Claims Assessment Review
: more information on judicial review of assessments and forms to file (under assessment grievance forms) are available via the Oswego County Real Property office.

E-filing is mandatory in Oswego County.