most requested services

Latest News Departments Tax Info Apply For... Covid-19 Info

stay connected


Contact Us

800-596-3200 Citizen Request

Veteran's Discharge Papers

Discharge papers (DD-214) that are filed by the veterans in Oswego County are filed in the county clerk's office. When filed, a copy is kept permanently in our files. Certified copies of discharge papers are available to veterans or the designees for no charge in the court records section of our office.