Infrastructure, Facilities and Technology
This committee shall deal with all matters pertaining to: County Departments - Airport, Building and Grounds, Highway, Solid Waste, Energy Recovery Facility, Central Services.
- Operation and maintenance of all county buildings and facilities;
- Administer the capital construction and renovation of all buildings and facilities under the Committee's jurisdiction.
- Study and make recommendations concerning buildings and facilities for inclusion in the annual capital improvements plan and budget;
- Highways and bridges construction and maintenance;
- Solid waste management, including transfer stations, landfill, and energy recovery facilities;
- The operation and maintenance of the county airport;
- The operation and maintenance of the reforestation lands and recreational trails;
- The Solid Waste Management Board, and serve as a liaison between the Board and the Legislature.
- Operation and maintenance of the county's information technology system, including the county computer system and telephones.