This committee shall deal with all matters pertaining to:
- County Departments - E-911, Emergency Management, Office of the Fire Coordinator, Probation, Sheriff, District Attorney
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness, and natural and man-made disaster response planning;
- Central Fire Control, Fire School, Fire Personnel and Departments;
- The Fire Advisory Board and serve as a liaison between the Board and the Legislature;
- All matters relating to radio communications and the 911 program.
- Correctional Facility & Road Patrol.
- The Emergency Medical Services Program
- Oswego County Search & Rescue
- Aviation emergency services.
- The Grand Jury, coroner, and Stop-DWI