most requested services

Latest News Departments Tax Info Apply For... Covid-19 Info

stay connected


Contact Us

800-596-3200 Citizen Request

Restitution and Fees

  • Payments are accepted by probation officers and at the main office during posted business hours
  • Acceptable forms of payment are money order or cashier’s check, credit or debit cards
  • Cash is only accepted at the main office and exact cash is required (no change will be given)
  • Personal checks are NOT accepted
  • A photo ID is required when making debit or credit card payment
  • Payments may also be made via GovPayNet by using a credit, debit or pre-paid debit card:                                                
  • For restitution payments, use code 3055
  • For DWI fees, use code 3056