most requested services

Latest News Departments Tax Info Apply For... Covid-19 Info

stay connected


Contact Us

800-596-3200 Citizen Request


Survey maps can be filed with the County Clerk's office for $10. They must be original maps on mylar or blue print paper. 
If you are looking for a copy of your survey map, please call 315-349-8621 or come into our office. 

Please visit the Oswego County Real Property page for a complete list of requirements for filing a subdivision.