Office for the Aging
Welcome to the Office for the Aging
Aging Services Administrator
70 Bunner St.
Oswego, NY 13126
Find us on Facebook at: Oswego County Office for the Aging
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
COVID 19 and the Office for the Aging
As the County, State and Country beginning to resume operations, please note the following changes for OFA services:
- All visitors must enter through the Health Department main entrance, Entrance B
- Face Masks are REQUIRED for everyone entering
- Temperatures will be taken for all who enter
- Appointments are required; phone appointements are reccomended;
- Insuance conselling will be conducted by phone appointment only
- Walk-in requests for assistance are discouraged
- Office hours continue to be weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Phone: 315-349-3484; email OFA@oswegocounty.com.
Click HERE for Oswego County COVID-19 Information.
Click HERE to check your eligibility and register to schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine.
The Oswego County Office for the Aging (OFA) helps seniors through directly provided services such as case management, insurance counseling, information, referral & assistance and outreach. OFA also contracts with agencies to provide services such as senior nutrition service, transportation, legal services, health promotion, social adult day care, consumer directed in-home services, personal care aides and housekeeper chore aides.
There are no fees for most OFA services. Voluntary contributions are suggested and gladly accepted. No one is denied service due to inability or unwillingness to contribute. Programs are funded by federal, state and county grants through the NYS Office for the Aging and the Oswego County Office for the Aging, sponsored by Oswego County government.