Planning & Community Development
- Staff has just published a Lake Ontario Shoreline Elevations Map. Use this tool to predict how water level will impact real property along the shoreline.
- We have just launched a new 239 Review Mapper Tool. Use this map to check if your project site is subject to review. Please contact us regarding any issues.
- The 2020 Census is just around the corner. Look for information and events in the upcoming months. You can help out with the Census by working for the US Census Bureau throughout the region.
- Check out the publicly-accessible recreation areas and trails in Oswego County on this interactive map. It includes a map featuring photos and descriptions of each recreation area.
The Office of Planning and Community Development is responsible for a wide-range of programs and services.
Our main services include:
- 239 Review
- Grant writing and programming
- Mapping and GIS
- Technical assistance for municipalities
- Training for planning and zoning officials
- Preparation of maps, reports, and studies
- Environmental Management Council
- David R. Turner, Director of Community Development, Tourism, and Planning
- Donna Scanlon, Director of Community Development Programs
- Karen Noyes, Associate Planner
- Tim Konetchy, Senior Planner
- Deana Larmer, Administrative Secretary